Wednesday, November 09, 2011

NaNo 2011 Week 1 round-up

Well folks, in the land of good old Greenwich Mean Time it's just past the close of Day 1 of Week 2 (unless your clock is slow of course). Time zone oddities aside, I'm very pleased to announce that so far this year's attempt at NaNo has gathered pace since since 1st November to give a current total of 17586 words :D Until I look back at last year's posts I don't know how the two compare, but I'm chuffed to bits all the same. According to the official stats I should reach 50k on 22nd November if I stick to an average of 2198 words per day, so for all intents and purposes things are on a pretty good track.

Over and out until next week!

2 comments:

  1. Over 17k! WOW and congratulations! It sounds like you're on quite the roll. Hold strong into Week Two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rigs! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't go pear shaped by the weekend, so will make sure my foot's still hovering over the gas pedal for the next couple of days :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! As you can see it is not possible for anonymous users to post, and all comments will be moderated.