Well folks, the day we've all been waiting for - or possibly dreading, depending on your point of view - is finally here :) At the moment the word count widget thingies that I'd normally post from the official NaNo site aren't available, so until they get them ready to use I'll make use of the progress bars from Critique Circle (see left). As it says, I'm finishing Day 1 on 1752 words. Not a lot I know, but aside from starting later in the day than planned and having a few distractions, it usually takes a few days and a couple of chapters to really make any progress. With that in mind, my next post a week from now will hopefully have a progress bar that actually looks as if I've made progress :D Perhaps the official widgets will also be fixed by then *crosses fingers* Either way I'll be updating the bar at the end of each day, even though the posts will be weekly.
That's all until the next installment!
Every since moving to my new blog site, I've had nothing but trouble rejoining the blogs I previously followed. Fortunately, I was finally allowed to follow your site again.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with Nano. I'll keep an eye on your progress.
Hi Rick, sorry you're having trouble with re-following your blogs, but hopefully they'll all be fixed soon. Perhaps they went a bit cranky with the Blogger updates/changes? I'll drop by your new home later for a catch up, but I noticed that you're not far away from reaching your word count goal for Sunder - very well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the good wishes for NaNo :)