Tuesday, November 26, 2019

NaNoWriMo 2019 - And We're Done!

I'm very pleased to announce that at 9.50pm GMT my NaNo novel for this year made it across the finish line with a grand total of 50283 words. It was also the end of the story, rather than just a case of crossing the 50K target so I'm rather chuffed on two fronts. If I'd tried to add anything else it would just have been padding, which it didn't need. I have to admit that there were a few times when I thought I couldn't make the story stretch even half as far as it did, but once I got stuck into writing the supernatural scenes - because it was definitely more supernatural than horror - it was all systems go. So there we have it, along with a badge for a 26 day writing streak:


and an official winner's badge:



That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! As you can see it is not possible for anonymous users to post, and all comments will be moderated.