Sunday, November 25, 2018

NaNoWriMo 2018 - Over the Finish Line!

I crossed the finish line in the early hours of Saturday, 24th November, with a grand total of 50544 words! For once the word count validator didn't add or take off any words, so my paper and pen tally stayed correct. In all I managed to knock out 28 short stories, so I'm pretty happy with that. Not entirely sure that I'd choose to concentrate on a short story collection next time though, as it wasn't all plain sailing. Novels are definitely the way to go.


Still, I managed to get the job done, which is all that counts after a seven year break. As for what comes next I think I'll catch up on some reading then think about the novel I started as part of the Two Year Novel Course at Forward Motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! As you can see it is not possible for anonymous users to post, and all comments will be moderated.