Saturday, April 24, 2010
NaNoWriMo 2010
I've decided to take part in NaNoWriMo for a third time, staying with horror and the location that I've used for the past two years, but will set this year's novel in the Victorian era. My creatures of choice are werewolves and, even though the novel will be the third to be set in this particular location, it in no way forms part of a trilogy. However the novels are linked by more than their location, as the 2009 novel briefly mentioned something that happened in the 2008, and a character from this year is the sister of a minor character mentioned in a flashback from the 2008 novel. Other than a basic idea I haven't yet made a proper start on planning this NaNo, but everything I've learned so far from the 2YN course at Forward Motion for Writers will be very helpful. This year's NaNo will be my last for a while, due to working on 2YN and planning two more novels (one is an idea I've had for about ten years, the other sprang into my mind reasonably well formed earlier in the week).
Labels:
NaNoWriMo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.