Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NaNoWriMo - over the finishing line

If the title of this post didn't give it away, I've passed the NaNo finishing line! At 9.15 this evening my word count reached 50148, and there are still two chapters to go (originally it was three chapters, but I decided to combine the last two). Verification begins on Wednesday and I'm hoping to be completely finished some time on Thursday, so will probably verify on Friday.

Edit 25th November 09: I decided to verify today after all, just in case the site goes mad at the weekend when more writers are verifying their word counts. One of the remaining chapters is complete (the shorter of the two), giving a total of 51895 words.

NaNoWriMo 2009 Winner icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! As you can see it is not possible for anonymous users to post, and all comments will be moderated.