Monday, October 05, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009

After much deliberation I've decided to take part in NaNoWriMo again this year, and I'm sticking with the horror genre as I had so much fun with last year's novel. It was a matter of choosing between vampires and werewolves for this year's theme, and in the end vampires won by the narrowest of margins. Werewolves will definitely be next year's theme, as I've never really explored them in either my reading or writing.

I won't be posting any excerpts from my novel, but I can say without a shadow of doubt that my vampires will not sparkle or be romantic in any way, shape or form...
NaNo Participant 2009

I'm planning on posting word counts on here at the end of each week, although I'll be away for a few days at the end of NaNo week one. As a result the first will be posted during the evening of 9th November, with the second on 15th November.

No comments: